Pakistan has manifold budding talents that are all set to invade the professional sphere with their intellects. Individuals opt for coach training in Pakistan for a variety of reasons. Whether it is about commitment to enhance their skills or learn the true essence of life, coaching makes the overall transformation process seamless and easy.
When someone becomes a certified professional coach, they set their foot first in exploring emotional and social competencies that they can use for client retention and development. Do you want to seek professional coach training in Pakistan? If yes, then we have some information for you.
Where to get certified coach training in Pakistan?
Coach Transformation Academy (CTA) is one of the internationally accredited coach training institutes, providing world-class coach training programs in Pakistan and worldwide. CTA offers a variety of certified coach training programs and advanced development programs that are certified and led by expert mentors.
Coach Transformation Academy is one of the few academies accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), Continuing Coach Education (CCE), and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
CTA Course Structure and Certification
CTA provides online and face-to-face ICF certified coach training programs in Pakistan. CTA offers a bunch of ICF accredited coach training programs –
- CTA Foundation Coaching Skill course gives a foundational level of coaching knowledge to learn what coaching is and how coaching connects with every aspect of life and career. Completing this course gives an ICF Certificate for 20 CCE units and 20 CPD Units of SHRM.
- CTA Certified Professional Coach (CPC) training program comprises of 60 hours of coach training under the ICF ACSTH (Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours) pathway.
- CTA Senior Certified Professional Coach (SCPC) training program is 125 hours of coach training under the ICF ACTP (Accredited Coach Training Program) pathway.
All the CTA programs consist of:
- Face-to-face coaching training: These are instructor-led, interactive, and experiential coach training sessions conducted online or in the classroom setting.
- Assignments & fieldwork: Assignments to brush up the acquired skills and reflect upon the newly acquired coaching knowledge and skills. Fieldwork help participants to practice coaching with their peers and other coaches through our global coach community.
- Mentoring – Mentoring is a part of the CTA ACSTH and ACTP programs. All the participants have to undergo 10 hours of mentoring, both group and one-to-one.
- Certification – The participants receive a certificate upon completion of coach training, assignments, fieldwork, and mentoring.
To sum it up, becoming a certified professional coach in Pakistan requires you to go through an intense coach training program (preferably ICF/EMCC/CCE certified). But your journey does not end with the training. If you want to practice coaching internationally and build your own network of clients, you should be at least ICF Credentialed coach. Being an ICF Certified Coach gives you credibility in the coaching world and helps showcase your coaching expertise.
Once you complete your coach training program with CTA and coaching experience hours, you can apply for ICF Credentialing. Do you want to be a certified professional coach in Pakistan? Contact us to know more about our transformational coaching training programs.
Do you want to be a certified professional coach in Pakistan? Contact us to know more about our transformational coaching training programs.