Terms and Conditions
- We and Us in this Terms & Conditions refer to the Coach Transformation Academy of 704, Saheel Tower-1, Al Nahda-1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Confidential Information means the information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine-readable, or another form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances, and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include the public domain information.
- Learning Materials means the information provided by us to accompany a course/program as a part of the training in hard copy or electronic form.
- Intellectual Property Rights means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, designs, registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information, and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
- Online Course means the delivery of an online course/program conducted by us to which the participant agrees to get trained and receive course materials in person or remotely.
- In-person Course means a course/program taught by us in a classroom setting to which the participant attends in person.
- Training means the Online Course/Program and/or the In-Person Course and/or the Course Materials together with such other services as agreed from time to time and purchased by the participant from us.
- Participant means the individual accessing or participating in the training, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or participating as applicable.
The course fee includes Coach Transformation Academy’s training material, classroom training expenses – refreshments and lunch. Joining instructions will be sent to participants prior to the course start date. A Certificate of Completion of the course will be awarded to participants who have attended and successfully completed the course and met all the requirements of the course in full.
The participants will be accepted by a confirmation email of acceptance (including registration completed online, by telephone, and in person) which will include the details of the training, confirmation of the seat, name of the course, course timing, location of training venue if applicable, the fees paid, and specific requirements made by the participant, if any.
Cancellation, Transfers and Non-Attendance
- There will be no refund upon cancellations. The participant can transfer his/her reservation to another person or to a later date for self.
- There is no charge for transferring to an alternative training date, provided the request is received before 30 working days or more of the training start date and an alternative training date is available. Requests to transfer received 29 days before the start of the training will be subject to a transfer fee of 25 percent of the training fees.
- The full amount of training fees will be payable if the participant fails to attend the training sessions.
- All transfer requests must be shared with us in writing on the email email@example.com and will be responded in writing only.
- We reserve the right to cancel the training any time. In such circumstances, the participant will be offered alternative training date(s). Training dates are correct at the time of Registration Confirmation. However, alterations may arise due to circumstances beyond our control.
Visa Refusal Refund Policy: We recommend the participant allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure in case of traveling from a different country to the training venue. We do not sponsor residence visas or travel visas for the participants. If the participant is denied a visa to travel for the training, we will provide a full refund of training fees. In order to make the refund, we will require a copy of the visa application and notification of rejection for the visa. The participant will incur a 250 USD administration fee in case the participant fails to inform us about the visa application refusal for less than 29 days before the start of the training in writing.
- Participants are not allowed to record audio or video during the training program without prior approval.
- All recordings produced during training as part of the coaching practice to be kept confidential.
- Violation of confidentiality may lead to serious consequences up to a legal action in local jurisdiction.
Terms & Conditions of Enrollment
- We do not guarantee that the participant will obtain a particular result or employment opportunity from, and completion of any training offered by us.
- All the training sessions will be held in English and/or the local language, and the learning materials will be handed out in English unless otherwise agreed.
- By attending or participating in the training offered by us, the participant herewith acknowledges NOT to hold Coach Transformation responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred as a result of the participation.
- All the learning materials contained and presented in the Coach Transformation Academy’s training help create rapid and lasting change. The participant agrees to use the information presented in the training for self-improvement only and/or to achieve only positive outcomes when working with others.
- The capability of the techniques, models, and tools mentioned or taught in the training requires diligence, integrity, and respect for the highest intention of all individuals.
- We are responsible only for providing the training, not for the success or the outcome of the training.
- The participant agrees to partake in the training of his/her own will. Always accept complete responsibility for his/her well-being. And further, certify that he/she is a healthy individual and physically and psychologically fit to fully participate in the training.
- The participant agrees that participation in this training would NOT be harmful for him/her in any nature.
- Exempt Coach Transformation Academy, their representatives, employees, and trainers from the results of any portion of the training in which the participant voluntarily participates. The participant will notify one of our representatives before participating in this training if this does not accurately reflect his/her situation.
- The training may raise emotional distress or issues and is not intended to provide a therapeutic environment or act as a substitute for ongoing counseling or psychotherapy, and any unresolved issues which may surface, and warrant counseling will be incurred by the participant.
- Our representative, trainer, staff member, or employee can ask the participant to leave the training instantly if found unfit (or disruptive) to participate in the training. No questions or discussions will be entered, and Coach Transformation Academy will be the sole judge. The participant will not be entitled to any refunds.
- Professional photographic and video production may take place at the training. These content materials will be used for our promotional and marketing purpose. By attending the training, the participant gives his/her consent for image, videos and any material produced during the training to be used for any marketing and promotional materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All learning materials, whether on the study or the training day(s), are owned by the Coach Transformation Academy.
- All intellectual property rights in all materials available, including the design, graphics, and text of all printed materials and the audio of all webinars and podcasts, are owned by the Coach Transformation Academy.
- No content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed, or linked to in any way, in whole or in part, without the Coach Transformation Academy’s prior permission. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of Coach Transformation Academy’s intellectual property rights.
- The participant agrees NOT to record the training or any part thereof.
- Views expressed by the trainers are their own. We do not accept any liability for advice given or views expressed by them in any notes or documentation provided to the participants.
Coach Transformation Academy will be entitled to attorney’s fees, if any legal action, including arbitration or an action for declaratory relief, is brought to enforce this agreement, which may be set by the arbitrators or the court in the same action or in a separate action brought for that purpose, in addition to any other relief to which Coach Transformation Academy may be entitled.
Exposure to Indisposition
- Coach Transformation Academy is not responsible for any exposure to illnesses or diseases that may occur at any time while participating in training under the control of Coach Transformation Academy.
- The participant agrees and acknowledges that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, training activities could be hazardous in exposing him/her to the virus and other infectious diseases and disorders, causing extreme illness and possibly death.
- The participant is voluntarily participating in the training and hereby accepts any risk of illness, injury, or death, and accepts full responsibility for knowing, understanding, and complying with the most recent guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), as well as applicable national, state, and local laws and directives.
- The participant perpetually agrees to (1) Release Coach Transformation Academy from all liability arising from any illness, disease, or injury and related claims, expenses, and causes of action; (2) NOT to sue Coach Transformation Academy, and (3) defend and hold Coach Transformation Academy harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses related thereto, including attorneys’ fees.
- “Coach Transformation Academy” refers to Coach Transformation’s directors, trainers, representatives, employees, advertisers, independent contractors, and advisors.
- This Waiver is not limited to situations involving COVID-19 and includes all other infectious diseases and medical disorders, including those caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites.
Participant acknowledges and agrees to:
- Use the skills learned in this training with the highest ethical standards.
- Use the information learned in this training only as it is appropriate to his/her personal level of expertise, existing profession, credentials, and/or education.
- This training is NOT a substitute for any formal education in the behavioral sciences.
- This training is NOT a substitute for any form of therapy.
- The participant is solely responsible for his/her own actions and emotions and holds Coach Transformation Academy or any of its employees or representatives or trainers harmless of any liability for their actions and emotions.
- Not use any trademarks or copyrights without the written consent of Coach Transformation Academy and/or other appropriate parties.
- Understand that Coach Transformation Academy training is for vocational or non-vocational self-improvement, does not include or attempt to work in areas such as psychotherapy, psychiatry, medicine, etc., which are outside their chosen specialty; and that problems of psychogenic or functional origin are only accepted and treated by psychological or medical personnel.
- Acknowledge and agree to understand that HYPNOTHERAPY/ NLP/ TIMELINE THERAPY/ NLP COACHING/ COACHING and other techniques applied by Coach Transformation Academy are a conditioning process, whereby an individual is taught to use their OWN ABILITIES for their OWN BENEFIT. Therefore, understand that the results will be dependent upon the participant’s ability to communicate with his/her own unconscious/subconscious mind. And therefore, release Coach Transformation Academy of all liabilities resulting from these actions.
- Accept that Coach Transformation Academy and its agents, representatives, trainers, and/or employees will be held harmless from any responsibility occurring as a result of the use of any of the information and/or techniques learned in the training with self and/or others at any point and time.
- Acknowledge that participant will receive the certificate(s) by email once paid in full for the training.
- Participant agrees to authorize Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s) to create recordings of his/her in the training and acknowledge and understand that Coach Transformation Academy is the owner of the recordings and will sign all documents and do all things necessary to assign any right, title or interest he/she may have in the recordings to ensure that the intellectual property rights of the recordings’ vests absolutely in Coach Transformation Academy.
- Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s) hold the rights to publish recordings or images in the public domain, including edited or unedited recordings, in any format.
- Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s) own and shall own all rights, titles, and interests (including copyright) in the recordings, including any modified version of the recordings.
- The participants acknowledge that he/she has received due consideration for their participation in the creation of the recordings and the rights granted and releases given in this document.
- No payments will be made to the participant for any profits or revenues, or any other value derived from the publication of the recordings, whether by way of compensation or otherwise.
Except as set out in the document titled ENROLLMENT FORM and NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT, this:
- records the entire agreement between parties concerning the recordings; and
- supersedes all previous negotiations, understandings, or agreements.
- No part of the provision of the training shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, the provision of employment opportunity or advice.
- Coach Transformation Academy aims to provide training to the highest standards. Our trainers, representatives, employees, or directors do not accept any liability for (i) any physical, mental, or psychological loss and (ii) any indirect, special, or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of these terms and conditions.
- Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties, or other terms shall apply to the training.
- No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the training concerned has finished or ceased to be provided by us.
- We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
Coach Transformation Academy shall not be liable to the participant for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide the training caused by a death in the trainer’s family or illness of the trainer, Government edict or regulation.
- When the participant registers with us, we will require certain Data such as contact details, demographic information, name, and other information. We store this Data and use it to contact the participant and provide the participant with details of the training he/she purchased and otherwise as required during the provision of the training.
- We will not pass any personal data on to anyone outside of Coach Transformation Academy.
- To enable us to monitor and improve our services, we gather certain aggregated information about the participant, including details of their operating system, browser version, domain name, and IP address, the URL they came from and go to, and the parts of the Website visited.
Release & Remuneration
- Release Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s) from any claims made by the participant or anyone on the participant’s behalf arising from the publication of the recordings by Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s), including any defamation claims.
- Indemnify Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s) in respect of liability arising from any claim made by any person in connection with the exploitation of recordings of the participant created by Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s) in the course of his/her participation in the training, including any defamation claims.
- This release is irrevocable and agree that under no circumstances will the participant be entitled to revoke any rights granted or to apply for an injunction against Coach Transformation Academy and its trainer(s) or any other third party concerning the completion, distribution, exhibition, broadcasting, advertising, or other means of exploitation of the recordings.
- This release will apply in perpetuity throughout the world.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The terms are governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates, India and Singapore. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of its courts.
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the agreement between Coach Transformation Academy and the participant in relation to the purchase of Training Courses and Training Materials.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.