BECOME CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRANSFORMATIONAL COACH TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AS A COACH THROUGH OUR GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED COACH TRAINING COURSE
Coach Transformation Academy (CTA) Certified Professional Coach (CPC) training course offers 60 hours of coach training under ICF ACSTH pathway. This course is for aspiring professional life coaches, career coaches, executive coaches and business coaches’, participants from different industries such as corporate executives, managers and educators join this course to gain a deeper understanding of professional coaching skills and coaching processes. This training empowers coaches to unleash the potential of their clients and support them overcoming self-limiting beliefs. Our Certified Professional Coach course enables coaches to gain a heightened state of awareness, create self-sustained and motivational action plans, and transform their coaching style.
Our Certified Professional Coach (CPC) Course is an ICF accredited course under the ACSTH pathway, ideal for aspiring coaches looking for ICF accredited coach-specific training that can help them to meet the requirements for an ICF Credential. After the completion of your training, you will be able to coach anyone, anywhere with your own coaching style.
We aim to make coaching possible for everyone and keep coaching training as flexible as possible. You have the freedom to fast-track or learn at your own schedule without compromising your work and life. We appreciate the investment you’re making in yourself – appreciate yourself – be the coach you want to be.
Who Should Join?
Anyone who seeks to lead a better-quality life and achieve a self-fulfilling career can take benefit from our course. Our CPC course is beneficial to those who want to:
- Lead a better quality of life and add value to other’s lives through coaching
- Enroot coaching skills into their profession
- Become a certified professional coach to support and inspire others through their own coaching style
- Become a certified professional coach to support organizations enroot coaching culture into business
- Total 60 hours of training (Fast-track, Regular and Weekend Learning Mode)
- Face to face training – 48 hours
- Assignments and fieldwork – 12 hours
- Mentor Coaching – 10 hours
- Duration in classroom – 6 days
- Duration of Online –16 weeks
- Course Accreditation – CTA, ICF, SHRM
- Foundational Coaching Skills
- Coach Transformation – A Journey
- Building Coaching Competencies
- Working with Individuals
We believe that all of us are filled with knowledge and experiences already touching on coaching. Most of us are busy with families and work and may not be able to dedicate our time to learning. Hence, we’ve adopted an adult learning methodology, which is fun, flexible, and experiential. We encourage fluid learning – where participants can understand and implement coaching irrespective of their knowledge, experience, and education.
Our structured learning approach is a rich blend of coaching skills, emotional intelligence, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming to help our participants develop as a human and coach. We encourage our participants to adopt core coaching skills in their day-to-day life and work. And to help our participants practice coaching in real-life, we provide them with a platform to connect, build, and coach with their peers. Our global community is the best space where our participants can discuss and share their experiences as a coach. And build life-long relationships and networks of their own.
Our training always gives room to participants for constant interaction between theory and practice. We believe in providing ample opportunities to our participants to reflect coaching during the training. And to keep the training interactive and engaging, we provide the participants with resources, including tutorials, books, videos, and tools.
After participants complete their coach-specific training (of 60 hours), assignments, fieldwork, and mentoring with us, they can then work on their coaching experience hours to be counted towards ICF-ACC credential. Apart from this, the participant also receives a certificate of 60 SHRM CPD units and “Certified Professional Coach” certificate from Coach Transformation Academy.
Why should you join our course?
- Online and self-paced training with experienced coach trainers
- Get a deeper understanding of coaching
- Learn when and how to blend coaching in day-to-day life
- Applying coaching knowledge to your specific state
- Develop your own coaching model
- Build relationships and friendships with like-minded coaches from all around the world
- Receive 60 hours for ICF-ACC Credentialing under ACSTH pathway / Credential Renewal and 60 SHRM CPD Units
- Practice coaching with peers and enhance coaching expertise
- Rich and fulfilling learning experience
- Unparalleled post-training support
Lead Instructions: ICF Credentialed ACC, PCC or MCC Coach with CTA Coaching Skills Trainer Certification.
Dates and Locations: Our program is conducted at various locations on different dates in multiple countries. Click here to check our calendar or contact us to know dates in your location. You can also join this course online. Click here to check online course dates.
Course Language: English.
Mode of Delivery: Classroom and Online (Face to Face)
Course Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites to join CTA CPC course.
Policies on payment of tuition fees, withdrawals and refunds: We offer a discount for upfront payments, corporate group and learners who have their group to register to a class and we offer installment payments. Certification and use of our proprietary content is contingent on payment in full. We want our learners to be committed and serious before they register for our program and therefore we do not offer refunds once payment is made by you. However, you can use your payment for future program with a rescheduling fee of $250. During the course If you miss any 4 classes, your admission will be suspended, you can get your classes reinstated with a reinstatement fee of $250 and we will reschedule your classes.