The challenges that life throws at us both personally and professionally can be addressed and overcome with the right attitude and approach. However, not everyone is born with such mental capacity and clarity of thought. Looking at the present-day complexities of work and life, it has become imperative for one to learn and master skills help to be a better person and have a better life. Such skills can be harnessed through foundational coaching courses.
Foundational Coaching Skills Course
The foundational coaching course is for those who wants to improve their quality of life and enhance the life-state. You can strengthen your interpersonal skills for career development, or get a certificate to become a coach yourself, guiding people through life’s challenges.
The word foundation explains it well that the course here gives you basic knowledge and coaching tools. The training is apt for those who are looking to use coaching in their everyday life. You can also go ahead with any coaching specialization that they want, like career or executive coaching, life coaching, NLP certification, or emotional intelligence training.
Honing the coaching skills creates a strong base for a better understanding of the advanced training and helps one to serve the clients better. Many take up this course for self-improvement and to keep themselves motivated to find solutions to life’s problems without getting struck down by negativity.
Benefits of Foundational ICF Accredited Coach Training Program
Foundational coaching training has ample benefits for the individual, such as:
- It boosts the confidence and self-reliance in the candidate undertaking the course
- Enhances the ability to manage self and the other better
- The harnessing of higher emotional intelligence
- Augmentation of the interpersonal skills
- Evokes flexibility of thought-process and improves leadership skills
- Earn credible ICF coach training hours
From a professional perspective, getting certified in foundational coaching helps in the improvement of work performance and increases productivity. The ones in high positions within an organization gain the ability to address team challenges in a composed manner, motivating the subordinates to perform their best. Such an individual becomes an asset to any organization.
The ICF-Accredited Foundation Coaching Skills Training Course
The main agenda behind introducing a foundational coaching skills course is to motivate people for personal and professional development. Dubai based coach training institute, Coach Transformation Academy (CTA), is recognized for its practical, experiential, ICF-accredited foundational coaching course, inspiring individuals to reach their highest potential.
It is an ICF coaching certification with CCE credentialing, that is divided into:
- Coach Training – It is a standalone coach training course of 20 hours, including 16 hours offered as classroom and online training.
- Assignment and fieldwork – It helps in understanding the intricacies of coaching through a practical approach.
- Certification – Completion of the foundational coaching course by CTA gets followed by the candidate receiving a Foundational Coaching Skills Certificate.
- Bonus benefits – The participant gets access to CTA’s global coaching community portal. They can connect with certified coaches all over the world and practice coaching with them.
Follow the link here for more detailed information on the CTA ICF accredited Foundational Coaching Skills training course.