Coaching is a transformational discipline that helps individuals progress through life by making continual positive enhancement through self-realization. It also helps to attain self-awareness and self-assessment. However, that’s not all; you can also become a coach with coach training program to motivate people to find solutions to their problems.
Considering the rising levels of anxiety in modern society, be it personal or professional, more people seek out coaches to gain control of their lives, making coaching one of the most viable career choices. If you are passionate about motivating and assisting others in finding their own solutions, then coaching is just the right path to follow.
The Coach Transformation Academy offers varied programs for coach training in Africa, both classroom and online classes. Their comprehensive modules provide practical coaching knowledge, tools, and models to become an ICF coach in Africa.
What is included in Coach Training in Africa?
Are you looking to undertake coach training in Africa? Well, the process is quite simple. All you need to do is get enrolled under a credible ICF accredited institute and undergo training and assessment to get certified as a coach. Given under are a few essential steps that lead to the same:
- Look for a coach training program accredited by either of these coaching bodies: ICF, EMCC, or CCE.
- There are multiple courses and modules to choose from as per your training requirement that matches your preference. CTA offers ICF-accredited coach certification in Africa.CTA is one of the few coach training providers accredited by EMCC, CCE, and SHRM.
- ICF has three credentialing levels, which are the Accredited Certified Coach (ACC), the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and the Master Certified Coach (MCC).
- Each level has different coaching training and coach experience hours. ACC requires completion of at least 60 hours of coach-specific training. For the MCC level, 200 hours of coach-specific training is a minimum requirement.
- Minimum 10 hours of Mentor Coaching under an ICF coach is mandatory for all, as it helps in credentialing.
- To acquire ICF credentialing, you will have to complete coaching experience hours, Coach Knowledge Assessment, and performance evaluation to demonstrate your core coaching competencies.
After completing all the steps mentioned above, you get become a certified coach. To acquire coach certification in Africa, credentialing might not be a mandatory process. Though it adds more credibility to a person’s profile as a coaching practitioner, giving a boost to his/her career.
The Coach Transformation Academy (CTA) has an extensive and detailed coach training program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). The institute has a global presence catering to aspirants across geographies with classroom and online modules, offering varied specializations within the coaching domain. Visit the website to know more about our coach certification in Africa.