All our coach certification courses are ICF-approved. We provide the following ICF coach certification courses in Kenya:
Certified Professional Coach (Level-1)
Coach Transformation Academy provides experiential, interactive, and highly engaging coach training in Kenya and worldwide. Our Certified Professional Coach (CPC) course is the first level of our Senior Certified Professional Coach (SCPC) program.
- ICF-Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) course
- Course Duration – 60 hours
- Face-to-face training – 48 hours
- Assignments & Fieldwork – 12 hours
- Includes online sessions and assignments
- Pathway to ICF-ACC Credential
- Bonus – 10 hours of mentor coaching
After passing the CTA’s final performance evaluation, you receive the Certified Professional Coach certificate by Coach Transformation Academy. You can find more detail on our CPC course here.
Senior Certified Professional Coach (Level-1 &2)
Our Senior Certified Professional Coach program is an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) of 125 hours. For those who have completed the ICF-ACC pathway, this program will be 65-hours.
Coach Transformation Academy’s Senior Certified Professional Coach is for coaches who want to earn ICF PCC credential. This program helps you master the coaching skills with CTA’s transformational coaching model and tools, empowering you to deepen your coaching competencies.
- ICF- Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
- An all-inclusive coach training program
- Program Duration – 125 hours
- 10 hours of Mentoring
- Pathway to ICF-PCC Credential
- Bonus: Business Toolkit for coaches & post-training support up to 1 year
Our CTA SCPC is the best path to become a professional coach and achieve an ICF-PCC credential. Become a professional coach in Kenya with CTA.
Learn more about our ICF-Accredited SCPC program.
Register with us now to become an ICF Certified coach in Kenya. Click here to check the event calendar.